četrtek, 27. december 2012

Something new :)

Hi ladies!
How are you today?
I decided to show you what I got for Christmas from my boyfriend, since is related to my blog. :)
I never thought that he would bought me this. But here it is:


 I am always blabbing about how much I like Essie nail polishes. I know that I was also telling him which one I would like to have, but I never ever imagined that he even remembered those things :D So he bought me a gift bag with 3 nail polishes: Sew Psyched, Chinchilly and Wicked. He also bought me 2 more: Mezmerised and Bahama Mama.
 
 And since it's festive time I am adding a picture of the cutest lights that I got last year from my aunt in Switzerland. Aren't they just adorable? :)


 
I guess you'll be seeing a lot of Essies in the future, hope you're fine with that ;)

12 komentarjev:

  1. Lahko si ponosna na fanta, da ti je kupil tako super darilo za božič. :) Se veselim swatchev. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja res je super :) Swatchi bodo pa tudi kmalu tukaj ;)

      Izbriši
  2. great polishes en the lamps are really cute!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Can't wait to see swatches :).
    Those lights are super cute!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oooo, priden fant! :D
    Luštne lučke :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Pohvale fantu, res se je potrudil. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja saj, najbolj me je ravno to presenetilo, da sem ugotovila, da me sploh posluša pri takšnih stvareh :D

      Izbriši