nedelja, 2. december 2012

November favourites 2012




Bourjois - effet 3D (I love this lip gloss, it lasts quite some time and smells amazing.)
Max Factor - 2000 Calorie mascara (I got this one in a gift package that I showed you last week and I love it. I remember that I bought this one a long time ago, but I didn't like it. Now, is definitely my favourite.)
Afrodita - liquid hand wash vanilla (my favourite hand wash, I discovered this a while ago and since then I've been using only this; the smell of vanilla is amazing, very rich and strong and I love it!)
Schwarzkopf - Gliss  Hair repair (I usually use this one during summer, but my hair ends has been so dry lately so I'm using it now and I think that it helps me.)
Urban Decay - Ammo Shadow Box in Sin (I've been loving the past months only one eyeshadow from this palette and been using it almost every day.)
Depend - 031 (I was looking for a great white nail polish for so long and I think I finally got it! I've used it and it's great, it's not streaky and you need 2 thick coats to get full coverage.)
Essence - Into the Dark Vampire's Love TE (I kind of forgot about this one through the year and I'm not sure why, because the color is beautiful.)
Opi - Avoplex cuticle oil to go (I love it because is the only one that I can carry with me and when I travel somewhere, because the other one that I got is leaking and I can only have it at home.)
Max Factor - kohl pencil (another thing that I got in a gift package and I love it. I lasts all day and does not leave me with "panda" eyes.)


What have you been loving during November? :)

7 komentarjev:

  1. Schwarzkopf - Gliss Hair repair is really great!
    I'm following you :)

    http://www.komabunny.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Kako to, da ti sedaj maskara odgovarja, prej pa ti ni? Stvar okusa?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ne vem kaj je bilo takrat, je že dolgo časa nazaj, vem samo, da je nisem želela več kupiti...

      Izbriši
    2. Sprašujem, ker vem, da tudi meni ni bila všeč =P

      Izbriši