sreda, 19. december 2012

Depend - 6004

Hello,
I'm so busy these days, I hardly find time for my computer and for blog :)
Here's a quick update of what I'm currently wearing:



 It's Depend - 6004 from Magnetic collection. I bought this one a while ago, but never tried it. I will wear it without magnetic effect too, because the color itself is just wonderful. Here I used 2 coats, but you could easily go with only one. As you can see, the magnet was also okay.

Do you like magnetic nail polishes?

10 komentarjev:

  1. Lušten! Si me spomnila na moje magnetke, jih moram malo več uporabljati. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. It's a beautiful color! I have never tried magnetic polish before, I need to get one!! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čudovit je. Imam 2 Depende magnetna laka, ampak ju tako redko nosim, da se jih več nisem niti kupovala, čeprav so nekatere barve prelepe.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, barve so res lepe, vendar pa tudi poceni niso. Sem pa takrat preveč na njihovih holotih zapravila :)

      Izbriši