sreda, 12. december 2012

Catrice - Rest in the Forest

I recently found a full rack of Catrice Siberian Call LE. I was quite disappointed with nail polish colors, they were nothing special, nothing that I don't have in my stash. Only one stood out and it's called Rest in the forest. It's a light brown color with multicolored shimmer from purple, blue to white and so on. It looked beautiful in the bottle. But then I was disappointed again. It took me 3 coats for coverage and I think I could still use one coat more. And here is the trick - it looks so much better on pictures, I couldn't believe it! That's the nail polish that I want - the one on the photos :D
So here they are:




Did you get anything from Siberian Call LE? :)

10 komentarjev:

  1. Jaz sem se tudi znašla pred polnim stojalom, ampak nisem nič vzela. So mi bila všeč senčila, ker so bila dobro pigmentirana, ampak sem se uprla. Laki mi pa niso bili všeč, sem po promo fotkah pričakovala malo lepše barve, sploh od tega. Če bi bil bolj vijoličen (kot na promo fotki) in ne tako rjav, bi ga vzela.

    A z one druge kolekcije (neon in nude laki, ne spomnim se točno imena zdajle) si kaj vzela?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Na promo fotkah ponavadi vse zgleda tako lepo, pol pa nič ni od tega..
      Te kolekcije pa nisem videla, mislim, da je ni bilo, vsaj v Europarku v MB ne. Jo še čakam :)

      Izbriši
  2. Yes, it looks nice on the photos! Maybe you could try to layer it over some other polish and then you won't have to apply 3 coats :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I thought of that and I'm gonna try it, but I wanted to see first how it looked itself :)

      Izbriši
  3. Too bad it didn't turn out like you expected, I still think it's pretty, though! :( Maybe try it over another polish??

    OdgovoriIzbriši