torek, 18. september 2012

Most worn nail polishes in summer

I decided to show you nail polishes that I wore a lot this summer :)
I loved bright colors this summer. I can't remember wearing any blacks or other dark colors. I like wearing darker nail polishes during autumn and winter.
There was another nail polish that I loved this summer, I don't think I ever wore one nail polish so many times, but I can't believe that I never took a picture of it, but I promise that I will show it to you in the future. :)

Here they are:
Depend - 220
 
Essie - Lights
 
Deborah Milano - Blooming Delight
 
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
 

So these are my top 4 :)
Do you have any favourite nail polishes of the summer?
Do you wear brights in spring/summer and darks in autumn/winter?

Have a lovely week :)

4 komentarji:

  1. Nice ones! If I had to pick one summer favourrite it'll be Kiko #336. And also I can't resist holos in summer :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, holos are definately a big part in the summer :)

      Izbriši
  2. I don't think I could even try to pick! But that Essie Lights is gorgeous!

    OdgovoriIzbriši