1. Misslyn 60 sec top dry top coat (the best top coat that I have tried so far. It's dries super quick and it lasts quite some time.)
2. Essence lipstick in 02 I'm sailing (50's girls reloaded LE) (My all time favorite lipstick, but I don't use it very often, because I don't want to finish it up. If anybody knows a dupe for this one, please let me know.)
3. Essie - Mesmerized (I wore this nail polish a lot this month, every time I don't know what to put on my nails, this one pops on my mind :))
4. Essence - I love stage eyeshadow base (I have tried many primers, but this one is great. It's amazing for it's price.)
5. Maybelline Dream Lumi touch concealer (I finally found a perfect concealer for my skin. I also wrote a review about it. You can read it here.)
6. Labello lip butters (Vanilla & Macadamia, Raspberry Rose) (The greatest discovery of the month. I became obsessed with those two, they smell amazing, are moisturizing and they help me with my dry lips.)
Have you tried any of these items?
What do you think of them?