sobota, 20. oktober 2012

Fifty shades of grey inspired nails

Hi,
I read the book Fifty shades of grey a while ago. I love the cover of the book and I wanted to do a manicure of it for a while now. I finally decided to give it a try, but well... it did not turned out as I wanted. :)
Enough of the talking, here is what I used: *Essence - Silver Twister
                                                                     *Catrice - Back to Black
                                                                     *Vollare black liner




 
Did you perhaps read the book? What did you think of it? I'm not quite sure what to think about it. I liked it in a way, but on the other hand, I read better ones.
What about the manicure, do you see any resemblance? :D
 
 
 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar