petek, 20. julij 2012

Small Beauty Haul + Inspiration Quote

I went to a drugstore today, because I needed some things and here is what I got:



Garnier Fructis style haarspray (Needed a new one.)
Aok regulierendes waschgel mit tee & ginseng-extrakt (I heard some good things about this one, so I decided to give it a try.)
Dusch Das - Wild cherry (I love Dusch Das shampoos, they are cheap and they smell good.)
Lavazon Sonnen spray (I decided to try something cheaper this year and it's also paraben free.)
Revlon Colorstay (my favourite foundation.)
Catrice - Defining duo blush Peach Sorbet (Those blushes will be discounted, so they are only 1,99€.)
Catrice - Heavy Metallilac (It was always sold out, but not today! Yaay!)
Essence - Stampy designs 2x (are those two plates new? I'm not quite sure, but I didn't see them the last time I was there.)



Because I am feeling down for a past few days (bad news just keep coming) I would like to share with you my favourite inspiration quote. I saw it a while ago in one of JulieG videos on youtube and I loved it. I just need something like that in my room so that I can look at it whenever I'm not in a good mood to cheer me up.



I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar